Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 08:09 AM

Arrow Hey Guy's, NICE to meet you!

Hey Guy's,
Just wanted to be polite and introduce myself to everybody! I trust you guy's will make me feel as welcome as possible. It's nice to finally have found a company where I'm assured of the HIGH QUALITY GENETICS that companies of the past could only promise me. Needless to say that I've experienced quite a lot of hit and miss when it comes to purchases from other companies offering the same strains with inferior genetics.

Know I've found you guy's I suspect that I wont have a need to go anywhere else from now on. I'm far from an expert, I have absolutely no knowledge of breeding but I'm absolutely fascinated by it, and would love a helping hand.

I hope I'm in the right place. Ha ha, I know I'm in the right place!

Peace,

Quincy
Old 03-02-2012, 09:16 AM

Default HI

Hi mrniceguy
Firstly welcome to mr nice forums.
Theres plenty of good and reliable info to be found on what ever subject you need plus some of the worlds best growers to offer advice when needed.
As for breeding check out the sultan breeding method as its has everything a novice breeder needs to set up there own projects and is a good read.
All the best
JT
Old 03-02-2012, 12:52 PM
zigzag

Welcome and good luck. Hope you like what you find here. Talking plants and techs is great here but if you find yourself in the middle of some kind of silly disagreement, please take it to PM and argue all you want there. Or better yet ignore the instigator. There is some of that around here so please don't let yourself get caught up in it or even post in a thread where it is happening as all that does is continue putting that thread to the top. Welcome and lets grow some plants together.