Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 05:07 PM

Well thank you Sir.... er... kylebroflovski

That certainly made me smile
I usually open my mail and find a new slam or two.. so this is nice
What can I say
Hey if we dont do it no one else will no matter what some say
The gays did it themselves....women ...aboriginals...anyone persecuted needlessly has to stand up and win their own freedoms

It can be done and by the attacks we have taken here we know it works

I have said I know I could never have done what I have if I had not gone through what I had

But I have only gone through what I have because I stood up when it was canadas first nation people ( my tenants) being abused and the results ended up .....as we learned .....as murder

Looking back and with all due respect ...life would have been much much easier and better for my family and my pocketbook... had I not bothered....but I would not change anything as what I saw was disgusting and full of bullies

No one should be in jail for victim less crimes and stupid laws will only change when we do all stand up

So I hope more and more realize the system is political and if you fight fire with fire ...we will win.....we all need to get political...at any level

We all need to normalize our issue

Thats the only way to change the laws permanently...(courts only set guide lines and things that need addressing...it still needs political pull to implement)

I will help anyone of us to duplicate what we have done and say please DO IT!!

Sorry to babble on

Take care kylebroflovski !
Old 08-19-2011, 12:06 AM

How are you doing Shavluc. I hail from canada originaly.( Back when Mullrony( spelling) was in office, the loony just came out then.)
Well anyhow welcome to mns.

Last edited by 1cat; 08-19-2011 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Needed to capitalize Shavluc
Old 08-19-2011, 04:52 PM

Hi 1cat thank you

You have missed an awful lot
Where are you now?

Mulroney ripped off the country and was even found to be lying yet got 2 million from tax payers when he sued for libel...over time it was shown he didnt deserve it and nothing has happened about it ...as expected...LOL

Now we have a junior george bush....harper... financed to be leader by the same texas church groups

He is busy setting us up to freely give all our oil and water to americans for low paid jobs for a small time

You are better off where you are probably
and I dont even want to be canadian anymore...because of what we have seen

Thanks for writing and take care
Old 08-19-2011, 06:19 PM

Hello again Shavluc.
I guess I really did miss alot.
Right now I live in callifornia wine country,5 miles from the oecean , but the truth is that id rather be liveing in canada again.
Anyhow all the best to you.
One cat.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:10 AM

Default Can or will anyone help ?

( note I originally posted this in the wrong thread..(now deleted).sorry (and thanks mark and joe king !)

A plea for help from any pro cannabis people…any where !!

As some of you may be aware I after a nearly 4 year effort and fight …….had the first re-legalized cannabis resolution within the ndp party and ended up having to show them all as cowards and hypocrites when I had to run for party president just to say the word cannabis (Quebec City 2006)
jack layton sent agents to meet Marie and I and explained that penitentiary unions and police unions would never ever let them talk about that issue and that the bottom line was and is that they were cowards.

And some of you are also aware of my efforts within the federal green party as we got a re-legalized cannabis policy brought out formally ….Oct 11 2007 and my work in 3 Federal Council elections and at their convention in Nova Scotia 3 years ago trying to get them to actually stand up for it (Feb 2009)

Green Party of Canada ,2009 Pictou NS,Convention , John Shavluk - YouTube

Again some may be aware of my being attacked by even pm harper and elizabeth may in 2008 for my cannabis activism and the resulting lawsuit and BC Supreme Court Trial whereby now ….with 140 year old Canadian laws now changed to get elizabeth may and the greens off from Libelling me twice they are as they promised now bankrupting me with legal fees and a judgement

( I should point out their willingness to now just walk away from this unearned debt if I stop trying to tell the truth about Elizabeth may …and her lies ….but this is not a done deal yet)( and I will be sharing what happens to any that care)

I have never ever asked for help in 21 years at this nor ever received any out side of a hundred dollars from Kelly Christie as we both stood as federal green election candidates
I even gave many many dollars to some currently on vacation in the USA who turned out to be fakes …..thousands of my own dollars and paid for years the thousands of dollars it took to do all the above work and much more as I worked politically for over 20 years on this issue…for us

I have been in 5 Federal election fights... 3 Provincial election fights….a municipal election fight …a BC Green party leadership fight and the ndp presidential race mentioned above

It is with and in trepidation that I even now ask this …..but I can not swing it any other way with out a miracle

I have worked hard in all the political parties for many years if the truth be told and my latest efforts have resulted in getting re-legalized cannabis up to the # 4 top priority resolution for the soon coming huge Liberal party Ottawa convention and today I just learned it is guaranteed to reach the convention room floor !!!

117. Legalize and Regulate Marijuana - Ottawa 2012 - Liberal Biennial Convention | Congrès biennal libéral

I am asking each and every one of you for help and I have to say I am sorry to have to do so and would even promise to pay you all back… as ..well to be honest its even hard to just ask this and its just not my way and certainly never has been
When they framed and jailed me and bankrupted me as an innocent man for 8 grams of cannabis 20 years ago I was a millionaire and have always been a lone stranger in all this and financially ….I am sorry to even have to ask

But I need two thousand dollars that I do not now have just to finish this work and perhaps help make history as we then take the wind out of the ndp and greens as they then become irrelevant to us if the Liberal Party now takes up a policy to re-legalize cannabis…something I feel I can accomplish in Ottawa January 12-16th if only I can get there
The convention itself is $675 dollars up front just to get in
Airfare pre-booked is looking @ $700
Hotel prices are retarded and I found I cant sleep in rental cars and do this as effectively as if I had a warm place at night
(Pictou NS was feb 28 to march 2 2009 and it was cold obviously… Ottawa in January doesn’t allow camping)

We have an account @ TD Canada Trust ….shavluk …acct # 10220-509-572667 and any branch can take donations and issue receipts and forward us any funds that any of you can possibly share ….please?
I know this is a bad time but see no choice
Given time I will pay it back if any like
I pledge to make you all proud if I can get there and to not make us look stupid nor silly as others have in the past with their fake activism (for their own infamy and gains ) ….or with their weak egos and financial agendas have in the past
This certainly as always IS NOT ABOUT ME !!

If you have never heard of me but have anything to do with cannabis please just search shavluk in google etc and see if I do..... walk the talk !!

I thank all of you who even just read this and ask that you please share this and spread this any where ….as time is fast running out

I didn’t want to get any too excited until my questions were answered internally with in the Liberal Party but that happened today !!

Will you please help me... to help us …to help each other?

Thank you and CHEERS !
And Happy New Year !!
(this year its on Jan 23 as we enter Dragon or Aries year !!)

2011 ELECTION
Old 12-31-2011, 05:18 AM

(again adding )

Moose said and I thank you Sir......

I believe in you John Shavluck, and I can walk the walk AND talk the talk. I will put up AUD$50 towards this. I will email you re making the payment.

I urge others who believe in John's struggle to also walk the walk AND talk the talk.

Good luck John. Keep the bastards honest!
Joe King Park, BucketBong and Donald Mallard like this.

================================================== ============================

And I thank you Sir !

as I said over at facebook

And thank you to those who have responded privately !

Come hell or high water it seems I will get there ...some how
I have a wonderful wife as well ...I must say !
Thank you Marie

Its a pittance to some I know and in other circumstances not a problem
This is emberressing
They have screwed with my banks and I believe even with my landlord
Its too long a story but my ego and shame can not count at this time

The optics alone of the Liberal party unified to re-legalize cannabis if elected changes everything nationally over night !!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank any that respond to this in any way shape or form !

And I can say that I look forward to any battles others can muster against our freedom and equal rights !

Cheers all !

Last edited by shavluk; 12-31-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:26 AM

(last one again sorry)

bob said

wish we had more notice as i would help if it were possible , it isnt at the moment , but ya never know what could change in a few days

BEST of luck Shrek , give em both barrels

peace and happy holidays everyone
Smokin Moose likes this.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:28 AM

thanks bob !! merry christmas and...grrr happy new year !

sorry I had to repost and move your comments

I will let you know what happens
Old 03-16-2012, 06:31 PM

The Canadian Political Effort ....part what??...so many we loose count

But as an update to any canadians here

I will just post the link to what happened recently in canada's liberal party jan 15 2012

117. Legalize and Regulate Marijuana - Ottawa 2012 - Liberal Biennial Convention | Congrès biennal libéral

If you look at the comments just know they are newest to oldest and backwards but have a lot of good info and shows that even after you get a national mainstream political party on side one must still participate to keep it on the front burners...some thing I am attempting now

As far as my green party lawsuit well the greens will now soon have a $30 thousand dollar judgement on me (they threatened $70 grand)

They were willing to forgo all that and also talked about giving me up to $15 grand just to get me to stop telling the truth about their leader elizibeth may and them as cowards !!!...

WOW.....I laughed and said maybe for $50 grand as we already spent $35 grand suing them and proved I was libeled twice !!!
(now 3 times and stay tuned for a new lawsuit it looks like)

Any way I went ahead and also posted that publicly !!! hahhaha

and will now again every where I can say much more about that offer !!

f ck them

So any way because I did now they are going to go hardcore they say and try to bankrupt me and because of the nature of my business this will also bankrupt my wife and her company

All through this near 4 year struggle I came to the conclusion I dont care and I will fight to the death for truth if necessary

((( I even found recovered video (computers attacked and destroyed by our cops I think) and posted it on youtube with national reporters that had I had it in trial would have made the greens look like idiots

elizabeth may ...IS A LIAR and also a LIBELER !!! .....IN FACT ... TWICE JUDGED - YouTube

see above I guess for the story)))

Maybe I will use this page for the story over time but at this point I am now after a 57 day sickness just now again rising up and recharging and its been a struggle but I am getting madder again and soon I will show some new things because of it !!!!

And then attack these liars and defend my wife's life savings by destroying both !!!!! eliz may and the greens ......karma demands it !!

And as far as here maybe...

I get attacked by these anonymous types here usually I think because of my past speaking about the truth about that pimp of pot mark emery and have now posted pages of the truth about that idiot on

pottalk.ning.com

so I get less attacks these days but some damaged mommas boys types with no self esteem of course still try to attack me and of course I know its just their feeble attempt to garner themselves any attention and dont mind but no matter what anyone does or says I will continue on this mission

I hope all are well and please continue the fight where ever you are

and I guess stay tuned and..

Cheers !!

Please fight fire with fire and get political..its the only way out side of revolution that will ever free us......the courts will not !!!
Old 03-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Banned

you gotta love bob dylan

Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone - YouTube