Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2019, 04:46 AM

Default Ciao a tutti

Buongiorno a tutti i fratelli che amano la Ganja.
Mi chiamo Groow e sono un coltivatore amatoriale di Cannabis.
Allevo Cannabis dal 1984, e ho iniziato con le coltivazioni outdoor e da allora non ho mai smesso.
Qualche anno pių tardi, la repressione in Italia si č fatta molto pių dura, e cosė presi la decisione di iniziare gli allevamenti indoor per avere una sicurezza in pių...... anche se nulla č sicuro quando si alleva in un paese proibizionista come l'Italia, dove la guerra alla Cannabis č al pari di quella per l'eroina e la cocaina.
Mi piace la genetica e lavorare sui Ceppi, creando e selezionando nelle mie GrowRoom i fenotipi e i genotipi con le caratteristiche che mi piacciono di pių.
VI ringrazio per aver accettato la mia iscrizione.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Good morning to all the brothers who love Ganja.
My name is Groow and I'm an amateur cannabis grower.
I've been raising cannabis since 1984, and I started with outdoor growing and I've never stopped since.
A few years later, the repression in Italy became much harsher, and so I made the decision to start indoor farms to have extra security...... although nothing is safe when it breeds in a prohibitionist country like Italy, where the war on cannabis is on par with that for heroin and cocaine.
I like genetics and working on strains, creating and selecting in my GrowRooms the phenotypes and genotypes with the characteristics that I like the most.
THANK you for accepting my membership

NAMASTE'.

=----Gr00w------->
Old 07-11-2019, 03:29 PM

Welcome to the forum, definitely would be great if Italy would at least decriminalize cannabis. Though either way if I ever visit Europe Italy is a must as my mother's side is 100% Italians.

But I don't really care about prohibition, I just don't tell anyone about my business. I imagine my state is just as bad as Italy though they do target heroin and meth a lot harder. Really the public just gives them hell whenever they post a marijuana bust on social media. Lol

Things are changing around the world, although in Italy the mafia has a lot of power even inside the government and you know it's big business for them. Of course without the Italian Mafia especially Charlie Lucky Luciano we probably would have lost WW2, but in doing so we gave them serious power.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:12 AM

You're right brother.
The mafia is in the state, and it will never allow a legalization of cannabis.
We must also take into account the fact that in Italy we have the Vatican, "a state within another state" that makes and influences important political decisions in line with its medieval culture.
I am glad that you are part Italian, even if I consider the human being, without color, without distinction of borders, language and social situation, but unique belonging to this planet
I apologize for my English, hoping I've made myself understood.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:13 PM

welcome to the forum
Old 07-12-2019, 09:06 PM

Hi Groow,
Another paisan here! Welcome to the forum!
My family heritage in Italy goes back many generations and I am glad to know there are Italians fighting the good fight in the mother land. I Wish you the best!

Stay Hazed,
Jake