Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2012, 04:35 PM

Default Very old newby

Hi All,got some Advanced Female Seed Co Pineapple Chunk nearly 3 weeks on 12/12,has anyone grown this or any of 'Advanced' stuff.[BARNEYS FARMS WERE THE PITS]...OWD LEN
Old 07-15-2012, 02:42 AM

what no mr. nice strains? I wouldn't even try fems except strawberry cough but I'm just going with mr. nice seeds now I got shit and medicine man comming soon and many others on my list I stay away from new and fem seed breeders and why come to the mr.nice forum asking about none mr. nice seeds? he has his own forum for his company its like walking into mcdonalds with food from burger king you just don't do it. theirs plenty of other forums that aren't backed buy a seed company. I'm hear cause I have a lot of interest in mr. nice cause I was a member of rollitup.org and what I got from their is mr. nice and serious seeds are the best 2 companys. and from doing research I just like how mr. nice does buisness and the auction I also love.

Last edited by bluntmassa; 07-15-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:48 PM

Sorry to be pessimistic but are u like getting paid or somthing. Ya sound like a commercial bra. Respect.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:10 PM

Hi, I don't think they meant to sell or offend. Most who have grown MNS, especially after running some of the very iffy beans that others sell, end up grateful and devoted fans of MNS. Do a little research and you will learn why. Better yet - run some MNS along side your advanced and see for yourself.

Happy Trails, P77
Old 09-01-2012, 03:05 PM

Iv did my research bra. Nevil is why im here. Im glad people are loyal to MNS. Iv dealt with to many greedy millionaire growers in Nor Cal. And its gave me a different view of things than some. I instinctively do not like corparations. I would like to thank Nev would agree. Im glad Nevil gave Shanti some of his old skool stock that's why im here. And like Shanti said the truths in the beans. Don't sound like a commercial please. Much Luv

Also i never said what im working with
Old 09-01-2012, 05:17 PM

pineapple chunk are nice strain, barney's farm has sum of the nicest strains ive grew, not bad..MNS are always the bomb although extensive time needed in selections, youll get elite mum right there