Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Competitions and giveaways > 17. Monthly contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2007, 01:02 PM

Default Test Bean Reports

Just a small column for testers to show germination viability per type, and just about anythings else.

My Question to all test buddies, has anyone got these beaners ( Af x Sk ) to crack yet ? Stubborn !

Next Question to the MASTER if he's around, Are these just off the tree ?
And do you have any alikarazza allikabooom, anything to make these seeds go varoooom?
Old 05-09-2007, 03:08 PM

Are you refering to the beans Shanti wanted testers for last month? I have not yet received mine.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Scorpion

a little something ya might try ,
B4 germination...is place seeds in fridge for a couple weeks or until you can actually plant them,
when ready to germinate,remove seeds from fridge and warm for a few hours {roomTemperature}
then soak in water in a clear glass,untill all sink,or 24 hours,whichever comes first...
from here just continue on as you normally do...if you have been successful.
if unsuccessful,then learn a new,proven method.
I warm them,soak them then plant them,
I get very excellent results,{most of the time}

good luck guys,I will be eargerly waiting to see these test seed grow for it.

peace
Old 05-10-2007, 12:52 AM

Default have gear- what is it?

I am pleased to say I have my gear, but without any labels or notes, I am at a loss as to what to call it.... MNS Mystery Test perhaps?

.... and as far as germing seeds- what scorpion said-
Old 05-10-2007, 05:08 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlepumpr View Post
Just a small column for testers to show germination viability per type, and just about anythings else.

My Question to all test buddies, has anyone got these beaners ( Af x Sk ) to crack yet ? Stubborn !

Next Question to the MASTER if he's around, Are these just off the tree ?
And do you have any alikarazza allikabooom, anything to make these seeds go varoooom?

Hi all well all seeds are first hardend off and every batch is germed tested by shanti .

I germ my seeds useing a chucks super wipes that is moist then placet into a tuper wear container with the lid open a little .

If it is summer then i just place it in the dark and just keep the cloth towel moist.

If its winter then i take advantage of the computor modern great heat pad lol place container on top basicly a poor mans heat pad.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:26 PM

I have my sk x af beans, they were waiting on the mat for me when i got back from the expo (where i met shanti and had my pic taken with him and also howard marks) bloody legends both of them :d
Not going to crack them for another few weeks till i have more room lol but what i'll be doing is soaking them in a glass of lukewarm water for 24hrs then from there straight into the soil in 2" seed trays and place them in the prop by the radiator or window so they get a bit of heat.
that method always works, for me anyways
T1
Old 05-10-2007, 01:45 PM

Well I took 7 beans , placed in white paper,damp, put in warm place. they have been there for 4-5 days, and nothing.Someone else said these were hard to pop, something like 2 out of 6. Well keep on keepin on, maybe I'll scuff um up a little.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:22 PM

it was me who was having probs as well. i think they were the same as yours sk x af(5) 6 seeds in wet tissue in a tupperware tub on a heat mat and none popped and i tried for 5 days. i put 6 seeds of another strain in wet tissue yesterday useing the same method and all 6 were split by this morning and are now in soil. i just think that this perticular batch of test seeds are hard shelled or something. i will keep the remaining 10 seeds in the fridge for a while and try again a bit latter on.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:29 AM

Well, I germed 5 of my non labeled beans. 5 outta 5 germed no problem. I use the damp paper towel in a baggie method. Has worke well for me for years.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:24 AM

(sk x af (s) )

1st 4 seeds are now much/ lost in soil with no root
the 2 in the wet/dry soil not cracked ither

starting to think i needed to sandpaper the seam of the seed b4 i put them in (crap allready looks like 1 wasted 6 seed)

i will not atempt to germ ne more till i have better advice il just see if i can save my wet/dry pair

hope you all haveing better luck

alias