View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 11:04 PM

Smile

Welcome "Crikey" and yes I must say we are a happy little bunch here at Mr Nasty Forum. To be fair most here are helpful and polite, much of the information is second to none and I must compliment many of the growers and breeders here for their ingenuity and innovation. I really do feel in awe of many of you and aspire to reach your levels of horticulture.
BUT, I had no idea I was walking into a slanging match when I joined this forum. It seems many of you have been growing your ego's better than your weed. "Ego is not a dirty word" but it does make you seem weird to other people.
I am also an Aussie and down here we have a saying, "Let sleeping dogs lie", it seems some of you may not have heard this
What is it about the internet that makes normally sane and reasonable people think they are ten feet tall and bulletproof as they go on a rampage criticising, baiting, belittling and squaring up for previous wrongdoings (imagined or otherwise)
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." DL
"Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent." DL
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." DL
Peace buz.
PS I have nothing against robust debate but spite ruins my appetite

Last edited by mullyguts; 04-22-2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: brainsnap