Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Competitions and giveaways > 16. Bud shots

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 06:36 PM

Smile

Hi Elmer, hi everybody!!
When you are talking about Mhz It reminds me of my first hybrid haze ever grown by me...I hadnīt ever heared haze before, donīt know why but the first indoor I have done ever in aWC with no ventilation other than us moving the door back and force to let the air out...
I cracked a pack White KC and one of Ice from nirvana and none of the Ice came out so I went to the growshop and the guy gave me a pack of NL/Hz...mmmm what the hell is that? It looks intersting I was thinking to myself- looking to the picture on the envelope...let see what it comes out.

By the end I wind up with 5 fem White and 2 NL/Hz...The NL/Hz were really different and one was really NL leaning pheno the smallest one of the crew, nothing special, but the other one gave so little that I was going to smoke it during the first week after drying in a frineds partty...you could tell from the incense and I first started to wonder what the hell was that cathedral stink that I liked a lot, bit I got no stones at all...
I wasnt impressed at all with those plants in fact the little one we sold it to afford Nutes and light expenses...and the other tall lanky plant I put it in a bag and through it on top of my closet, where it stayed till I refounded it like 7 or 8 months after...I brought it to the library at the Uni at like 8 oīclock am, and met my friend and told him if he wanted to share one and of course we did...first 5 minutes couldnīt tell I was even high but boY, let me tel ya somthing after 7 minutes BAAANG!!!!!
we started staring at each otherīs face and laughing our arses out so hard, my friends!! And After 10 minutes we wwere walking non stop around the library...uuuuuufffff what a trip man, I think that is the highest I have ever been in my life
Now that I think about it I think we should study...at least a bit
Those were my 2 last spliff of that weed and we were high till almost 2pm...
I was like high on something chemical but not It was just weed man!! I have been looking for that hgh ever since, and I hope I will found it again here at MNS. So cure that haze...although I know yo do it Elmer!!! Keep up the great work!!
Thanks

Fumeke

Ps Sorry for the long post but I thought it was a cool experience that I would like to share with you guys...
Old 06-08-2012, 09:40 PM

mouth watering as allway elmer.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:17 PM

Default supup, EB?!

heyeyeh, eb!

felt like a blast from the past,, so from me to your budthread,, i have pics!!

been awhile!!

left is OG#18, dna, seedplant,,,, right is SSSD, seed from chana!

lovelove, E! , ,, ,jj