Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Competitions and giveaways > 16. Bud shots

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 10:14 AM

hiya herb!,

Thanks,yeah it has been pretty wild last two days...14-15c ect....rain,winds to blow a dog of a chain...or a Blackwid

btw already kulled(or moved outside) 3 of the most suspicious looking obuds.

Hopefully the others are ok,so should have 3 of each(obud,cd's) to flower shortly...

Last edited by Greenmoon; 10-23-2008 at 10:18 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:56 PM

Hi all,

just a momentary 'ark' moment nothing to worry about.

Heres a few snaps this morning of the now 'outdoor' obuds.
basically that leaves 3 indoors(day 35 veg),as well as the 3 dna clones.
hope to flip to flower soon
thanks

(huh looks like even the flies reckon dp's obuds stinks a bit...not fully sure though if thats in a good or a bad way?....)

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Greenmoon; 10-24-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:22 PM
herbmister

they look very happy in that sunshine you have there buddy
Old 10-24-2008, 06:00 PM

Thumbs up

cheers ,
yes those couple settled in really well

just quick check on the indoor scene...
day 35 veg~obuds,
3 x dna clones 2 months + veg...
[IMG][/IMG]

obud(tipped).2 x tip,1 x untip(black pot)
[IMG][/IMG]

Cheers
Old 10-25-2008, 02:29 PM
barletta

GM, it looks awesome there. PLEASE don't be stingy with the OD pix. It is cold and rainy, and getting colder here. I'll see my first snowflakes this week. First flakes BEFORE halloween EVERY year...

Hey, only ~5 months from when I drop a pack of Shit and ~50 jumblesk for outside, and you and bam, and kiwi, (and anyone else who looks for NORTHERN exposure) are smoked the fukk out. I see you have the yard there, can you forceflower a plant in your yard? Those were my treats this summer. I had the indoor thing, but I always had 1-2 finishing up in the sunshine. If you can, I DEFFO reccommend placing any plants that are underperforming (and getting shaded) or way overperforming (and crowding the others) in the ground, in the sun to finish. You'll prolly have to shade em till mid-summer (when the days start to shorten), but after that, you can pretty safely put out plants that are 70%+ flowered. They get bigger and tastier, but watch out for mold (buds started inside are much more compact, and closer to the damp ground), and make sure that you or your neighbors don't have 'porch lights' on. My buddy's S.Cough re-vegged from a 9w flouro (VERY blue) @ ~30' in a straight line, AND the plant was behind 2 rows of corn. He COULDN't figgure out what the fukk was the problem.

Sorry for the ramble, but I have all of this energy to go get my outdoor on! In my life, I either WILL live somewhere where I have a LONG season, or I WILL have a place to grow on both sides of this damn equator! Hey I have a question fer ya. In the Northern hemisphere, the sun rises in the east, sets in the west, and rides in the southern sky. In the Southern hemisphere, the sun chills in the North sky, but it rises in the West, no? west ---> east, right? Here it's east ---> west

Those Obud's weren't fem's were they?

Looks GREAT bro

EDIT - Those plants are outside in coco? BOOM! They gonna grow. FAST. Even if you don't feed em. Sun + coco = HAPPY ASS PLANTS. The root masses on my veggies in coco and coco/castings all summer in 1 gallons were UNREAL. I couldn't believe how THICK all the roots were. Like 10,000 'feeder' roots. I had a tomato plant start in a 1 gallon of coco, then I went up to 4gal and filled w/compost. I couldn't GET enough water to it. HUGE in a 4 gallon. THOUSANDS of cherry 'maters. So stoned

Last edited by barletta; 10-25-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:38 AM

hi,

gday b,
nice to hear from you.
All good 2 man i can supply some extra OD now that the season here is finally under way

Luckily hey man it never gets that cold here,
bout an hour or so N of sydney,
so on the East coast the sun rises in the E ~pacific ocean.or on the West coast its the opposite(sets in the west,indian ocean,cheaper property over there 2)

Sun is definantly chillin more in the northn sky around my area,even more so in winter so any propertu with a northn aspect is always more desired ect.

Our grownig season around here can range from late august to late may/early june,
with the pick months for veg being from october through to solstice (mid jan?)and then for flower too about mid april ideally.

Funny you mention revegging ect had that happen with that SSHXMM i posted in this thread....
It was in my most sunny spot(10hours direct)and she stalled for a good month or two but like clockwork turned back to flower as soon as the days begun to shorthn nearing feburary.finished her in mid april(2006), so took 7 1/2 months for that one having started it in early september.Going to have to get this shading business happening now from the sound of it.cool!.havnt got a shed outback but a few shady sections i can hopefully use i guess.All in all its a good spot though no neibours lights or hassles ect and since there from hong kong and holland its like meh.....whats the fuss

Alternativly 'up north' you can basically grow all year around in some area's with a real nice spot being the around the atherton tableands where the temp and air quality ect is exception all year aroun(about 22c in winter),would be great for a nev grower ,a few stealthers up that way love there vegimite lol instead of expensive clonig gel too from what i hear(good source of vitamin B apparently?)

Anyway i must agree 2 about the growth!! in the coco, after just 3 days outdoors i noticed obuds were firing even without nutes ect just sun and plently of h20 too right.
So much so i decided to actually put one back under lights! today becase it was looking so lush.
then i decided i'd put one of the cannad's outback to replace it.
only prob is its ready to flower as you can see and i dont really know where it should be placed ect
(no obuds really shown yet b.t.w)

cannadential 2 hours outdoors
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-26-2008, 03:48 AM

atm theres Roma t's in the prime spot

[IMG][/IMG]

obud,few days out(just sun/water so far)

[IMG][/IMG]

cheers

thanks

Last edited by Greenmoon; 11-04-2008 at 02:17 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:19 AM

hiya,

lol its been like chinese checkers in here lately...

basically now weve got 4 x obuds seedplants(unsexed) and 3 times cannad's clones(female)

day 37(obuds,right)and got them now under 2 x 600watt phillips(1 per tray) and medium Adjustashade glass alloy reflectors.might just go a few more days then flip to 12/12 or so.cheers

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Greenmoon; 10-26-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmoon View Post
hi,

[IMG][/IMG]
Hi Greenmoon!!
Very,very nice garden..
And strong & healthy plant..
I will be watch..
Thank for sharing & take care..
"P"
Old 10-29-2008, 11:45 AM

Hi,

Cheers P!,
its mostly not my work there,but glad you like it
Basically its just a mix of different Australian native and non native plant species ect,with a nice little spot in the middle for a few.
The rest of the yard is much too shady for most stuff

Just popped out there for a night J actually...
took a few night shots with the new budget camera of the 2 oudtoor scene:

orangebud(still unsexed) and T patch
[IMG][/IMG]

some rains fallen today
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]