Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Competitions and giveaways > 16. Bud shots

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 07:49 AM
BAMBI

Default Afghani number one.

Heres the old school sensi seeds -Afghani num/1)
harvested at 40 - 42 days flwr. organicly growen.

Ive growen these same afghanni number 1's before and I have never had any that flowered so fast as the one ive got now in the photo, it does say 46 days flower time, yet all the other seeds and clones ive had of the same variety from sensi seeds all took atleast 8 full weeks to flower,

Both a friend and i agree its got to be the strongest&smelliest Affie weve ever had over the last 8-9 yrs, and its super greasy to,

So i decided to keep a mother plant and keep growing it mainly because im renting and i can harvest every 6 weeks instead of 8-9 weeks,
handy because of those property inspections done every 2-3 months,
id rather harvest a plant a plant thats nearly ready than pulling out plants that need 8-9 wks flower that are only in there 1st month if a house inspector calls, I try to put em off for about 5-7 days with a porky pie anyhow.

The stone is just the same as its always been and yeild is only 1-1 half oz)per clone, depending on the vege time i suppose.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2008_082120080008.jpg (106.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 2008_082120080005.jpg (151.0 KB, 23 views)
Old 08-22-2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBI View Post
So i decided to keep a mother plant and keep growing it mainly because im renting and i can harvest every 6 weeks instead of 8-9 weeks,
handy because of those property inspections done every 2-3 months,
id rather harvest a plant a plant thats nearly ready than pulling out plants that need 8-9 wks flower that are only in there 1st month if a house inspector calls, I try to put em off for about 5-7 days with a porky pie anyhow.

Tell me about rented property inspections..

I know what you mean about 8weekers vs long finishers ..but the bastards will never get us! I will still keep growing long flowering strains cause I like the smoke more and thats why I grow em for .

I just had a close call , put em off for a good month Its summer and saying I m taking a holiday break sounded non suspicious

If I hadn't done that I would have to pull my Nevilles Haze at 9 weeks and that would suck bad , they are now at 13-14weeks and still seem to need their time LOL

PS Nice Af bud there mate looks tasty and potent hehe

Last edited by L33t; 08-22-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:23 PM

sensi skunk i grew last time round used to finish in 7 weeks maximum I grew its clone for years and got board of it in the end so now its gone.
it was cropped 7 days after these photos if my memory is correct? they started to fall over in the pots if they run dry LOL fat old fuckers. (bottom pic center plant timber)

38 days flowering sensi skunk

Last edited by Mr green; 08-22-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:12 PM
BAMBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33t View Post
Tell me about rented property inspections..

I know what you mean about 8weekers vs long finishers ..but the bastards will never get us! I will still keep growing long flowering strains cause I like the smoke more and thats why I grow em for .

I just had a close call , put em off for a good month Its summer and saying I m taking a holiday break sounded non suspicious

If I hadn't done that I would have to pull my Nevilles Haze at 9 weeks and that would suck bad , they are now at 13-14weeks and still seem to need their time LOL

PS Nice Af bud there mate looks tasty and potent hehe
Hows it going, I didnt really explain the renting carry on that well did i, just too stoned mate,lol - I dont have a real high tolerance to marijuana like i used to,
I gave up smoking for two months a while back and when i did decided to have my first small bong hit a while back it wasted my ass, it was super skunk and was the trippist stone ive ever encountered, peoples voices echo'ed inside the lounge room, wierd man,

Now the renting business, shortly il be renting two propertys instead of just the one i have now,the place im in now is pretty sweet and ive decided to keep it just for those 8-9 week flowering varietys as i dont get any house inspections in the place im in now, very lucky there but its abit of a dump all the same,

when i find another property to rent il just grow the affie for the first 2 or 3 grows untill i know how things will pan out with property inspections, plus im covered from head to toe in tattoo's which doesnt help matters at all really,but once people get to know me its all sweet.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:40 PM
BAMBI

Default sweet photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
sensi skunk i grew last time round used to finish in 7 weeks maximum I grew its clone for years and got board of it in the end so now its gone.
it was cropped 7 days after these photos if my memory is correct? they started to fall over in the pots if they run dry LOL fat old fuckers. (bottom pic center plant timber)

38 days flowering sensi skunk

Fucking hell Mon, those sensi skunks look extremely sexy to me mate,ans so so fast flowering to, I almost purchased those instead of the skunk/1 seeds i bought recently,

But i think il just chill back and wait on the shantiman to produce that stinky hell skunk hes working on, and on and on, well the longer it takes the better it will be i suspect, shit' i can smell it now all the way down under, haha)))
Old 08-22-2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Hows it going, I didnt really explain the renting carry on that well did i, just too stoned mate,lol - I dont have a real high tolerance to marijuana like i used to,
I gave up smoking for two months a while back and when i did decided to have my first small bong hit a while back it wasted my ass, it was super skunk and was the trippist stone ive ever encountered, peoples voices echo'ed inside the lounge room, wierd man,

Now the renting business, shortly il be renting two propertys instead of just the one i have now,the place im in now is pretty sweet and ive decided to keep it just for those 8-9 week flowering varietys as i dont get any house inspections in the place im in now, very lucky there but its abit of a dump all the same,

when i find another property to rent il just grow the affie for the first 2 or 3 grows untill i know how things will pan out with property inspections, plus im covered from head to toe in tattoo's which doesnt help matters at all really,but once people get to know me its all sweet.
Hi man

All is good here , smoking some and enjoying a morning coffee along the joint.Renting is not the way to go for personal growers.I d rather buy a property and have to answer to noone.. But for commercial growers , what you say with a rented property that will be used solely for growing is the way to go. When people go big they must be as little as exposed as possible, and I wouldnt want to leave even single clue that could trace back to me while I m away from the plants.. Its more similar to outdoor growing, you rarely go there (to the plants) but when you go its a hell of an adventure , RISKY LOL In the house , you have full control over security , you know that if something goes wrong it must be your own fault..

I usually do the first grow in a new property as soon as I move in n pay 2-3 months upfront which is usual here along with a deposit. This way before 'they' know it ( less risk of ispections ) I ve already pulled the crop and lay back n chill out. Usually its better to grow during winter (indoors obviously)so I start sept -oct and close the grow spring time max. Then enjoy the fruits .. Growing perpetually is great but sometimes I prefer to have no plants and enjoy the stash away from the 'production location' . I find that weed that has been transported and smoked away from the grow op etc has more 'value' to me as it is detached in my mind from the grow op issues (incl security) and I enjoy it as if it was gifted or bought , and I also judge it more unbiased . In example smoking in my grow room is great but if I smoke all my crop inside in the house I wont enjoy it as much as if I had traveled somewhere far away and took some with me to smoke there , enjoy life seeing new things and living new experiences..
Enough rambling lol

Last edited by L33t; 08-22-2008 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Fucking hell Mon, those sensi skunks look extremely sexy to me mate,ans so so fast flowering to, I almost purchased those instead of the skunk/1 seeds i bought recently,

But i think il just chill back and wait on the shantiman to produce that stinky hell skunk hes working on, and on and on, well the longer it takes the better it will be i suspect, shit' i can smell it now all the way down under, haha)))
The CM im growing are much better bambi trust me the CM mother fuckers once grown from clone will be 2x the yield then sensi skunk the only good thing about S-S was it was done very fast, but towards the end ppl started saying it was shit and begged for a change I was even sick to the teeth of it, it lacked resin.

My next batch I grow from seed will be E-Q and may be E-S I will do the 2 LOL. I want to find the mother from the CM 1st though. I can see mad potential with this strain Im dieing to phone my m8 every day to come take a look, but I will before I cut them down there is no scraggly buds even the very bottom look like good bag Apeel- truly amazing.

good luck with your grow's
Nut

Last edited by Mr green; 08-22-2008 at 11:39 PM.