Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 04-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,943
Default

Have you tried flushing the soil plant? Basically, using plain water, keep watering the plant until you get tonnes of run off. That might get her on the right track.

If you plan to flower all the plants at the same time you might find things a bit awkward because all your plants are different size. You could try topping/fimming/pruning the bigger plants and place them to the sides of the cab and place the shorter (untopped) plants underneath the bulb, just to give them a chance to catch up thus giving you a more even canopy, then you can flower in a coupla weeks time.

Your plants are looking good. Keep up the good work

GM1
__________________
Each of you should summon up the courage of a lion king and never succumb to threats from anyone. The lion king fears no other beast, nor do its cubs.

The truth will set you free



.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 04-13-2012, 05:13 AM
mattkilla420's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Estados Unidos
Posts: 185
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja man1 View Post
Have you tried flushing the soil plant? Basically, using plain water, keep watering the plant until you get tonnes of run off. That might get her on the right track.

If you plan to flower all the plants at the same time you might find things a bit awkward because all your plants are different size. You could try topping/fimming/pruning the bigger plants and place them to the sides of the cab and place the shorter (untopped) plants underneath the bulb, just to give them a chance to catch up thus giving you a more even canopy, then you can flower in a coupla weeks time.

Your plants are looking good. Keep up the good work

GM1
Yea i been giviing her plain water and flushing it out. At this point im not concerned whatsoever with it . If it lives it does if not , then not. I will have my hand at soil grows in the future. Look what came today
Mattkilla420's Grow Room Addition
__________________
---The newbie with the dewbie---
Mattkilla420
K.I.S.S.- A new Experience!(CURRENT)

Mattkilla420's Hempy Bucket grow!!{OLD}

"All you touch and all you see is all you'll ever be."-
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 04-14-2012, 09:43 PM
mattkilla420's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Estados Unidos
Posts: 185
Default

can anyone answer my ? on wether i shoud put something underneath the shorter plants or not? In my theory or what i think i think if i put anything undrneath them that it will in fact cause them to be shorter than if i didnt. If i leave them then they will Stretch in order to reach the light Correct? I was just wondering if anyone could put this to rest for me. Thanks GM1 about the pruning. I think i will keep the larger ones on side of cabinets for next week to allow the others to catch up!
__________________
---The newbie with the dewbie---
Mattkilla420
K.I.S.S.- A new Experience!(CURRENT)

Mattkilla420's Hempy Bucket grow!!{OLD}

"All you touch and all you see is all you'll ever be."-
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 04-15-2012, 05:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkilla420 View Post
can anyone answer my ? on wether i shoud put something underneath the shorter plants or not? In my theory or what i think i think if i put anything undrneath them that it will in fact cause them to be shorter than if i didnt. If i leave them then they will Stretch in order to reach the light Correct? I was just wondering if anyone could put this to rest for me. Thanks GM1 about the pruning. I think i will keep the larger ones on side of cabinets for next week to allow the others to catch up!
You dont want your plants stretching to catch up. Raising them on a bucket, milk-crate, etc is better than allowing it to stretch. Keep those bud sites nice and close by raising the plant up to the light.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 04-17-2012, 03:50 AM
mattkilla420's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Estados Unidos
Posts: 185
Cool 4-16-12 dAY 34 VEG

T5 lights coming tomorrow. YEA!! The plants are doing just great. Really starting to put off a strong odor. Delightful odor of course! Well first pic to start off was a boo boo by me. I didnt get the hose clamps right when I put fan up so Next day i got some and was putting clamps on when i knocked the clip on fan off and landed right on Mgirl#2. Heres what broke off, a noticable difference, but not huge! I will learn to move them next time!

Everything has remained the same as far as watering and nutrients. I am watering 2x every 3 days. I notice them taking in more and more water day by day.I got a little bit better PH kit and have been able to ph my water,nutes,and runoff. The water im dealing with is 7.5-8.0. When Veg stage formula from technaflora is added 6.0-6.3. The runoff has been anywhere from 5.8-6.7 depending on whether im watering or feeding. Hope these numbers are pretty norm. I have been Using the B-1 Green as a foliar spray on the underside of the leaves about 1x a week. Here are the 2 supersilver and 1 white widow(dark bucket) The tube you see sticking out is a straw from a plastic drink bottle. Its perfect diameter to fit my holes and i drain it right to a bucket! NO MESS!

The Mgirls are getting pretty big and bulky. I have had them Off to the side of the cab for last few days to allow the younger plants to catch up. I did put a few bricks underneath the younger plants to try and even the canopies up.

Heres a shot of Mgirl #1 at about 19"

Mgirl#2 at 20"


Now advice is what i am seeking at this point about when to do the flip. Like i stated in previous posts i would like to get some decent sized buds out of the "genetic" 3 plants that i bought seeds for. These are the 3 smaller ones, So my ? when is a good time to do the flip? My T5 is on way so i need start thinking about cloning. When can u take clones? I read the 2nd week flower is best time but is this only time? Just wanted get de-briefed before everything creeps up on me!!

Thanks again guys! Keep Gods earth GREEN!


__________________
---The newbie with the dewbie---
Mattkilla420
K.I.S.S.- A new Experience!(CURRENT)

Mattkilla420's Hempy Bucket grow!!{OLD}

"All you touch and all you see is all you'll ever be."-
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 04-17-2012, 07:35 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in ur mama
Posts: 2,939
Default

that one broken branch would make a nice clone

the 2 weeks into flower i wouldnt advise , sure you get to see its actually a female but id rather take clones in veg , why stress them once in flower , and yours look to be big/old enough they should be showing sex/pre flowers anyway

from the look of your pics you cold take LOTS of clones now

peace
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:23 AM
mattkilla420's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Estados Unidos
Posts: 185
Default

any reccomendation in puting my t5 in same cab as the hps 150. This would be adequate light to flower all the plants i have correct? But then i would have to forget about cloning and a mother until after this harvest... hmm have to outweigh the decisions. that is if that will be fine putting the t5 in there with it. Worst case whats happens if i try budding out the plants i have with the 150 alone? just some thoughts i had today hoping someone could answer.
__________________
---The newbie with the dewbie---
Mattkilla420
K.I.S.S.- A new Experience!(CURRENT)

Mattkilla420's Hempy Bucket grow!!{OLD}

"All you touch and all you see is all you'll ever be."-
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 04-18-2012, 06:21 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in ur mama
Posts: 2,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkilla420 View Post
any reccomendation in puting my t5 in same cab as the hps 150. This would be adequate light to flower all the plants i have correct? But then i would have to forget about cloning and a mother until after this harvest... hmm have to outweigh the decisions. that is if that will be fine putting the t5 in there with it. Worst case whats happens if i try budding out the plants i have with the 150 alone? just some thoughts i had today hoping someone could answer.
hang some cfl's around the lower portions of the plant , this will extend your footprint wider , longer , and deaper , even some cheap smaller cfls will help , but go for the 3000K ones not the 6000k or w/e k # the bluer ones are

peace
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 04-20-2012, 03:19 AM
mattkilla420's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Estados Unidos
Posts: 185
Cool clones

Well i officialy completed my first cloning process today. Pretty awesome!! I defoliated the lower portion of larger plants to allow light thru.took very few fans from the smaller ones. I got 8 cuts in all. 5 Mgirls 2 SuperSilver and 1WhiteWidow. Hope they make it. Here are a few before and after shots of all the plants. and a final shot of the clones. whew! busy day...

before after before after

CLONING SUPPLIES
BEFORE AFTER AFTER

BAKING IN THE CFLS!!I did a few in rockwool and a few in the rapid rooters. Wanted to try both out.


3days and flipping to flower!!
__________________
---The newbie with the dewbie---
Mattkilla420
K.I.S.S.- A new Experience!(CURRENT)

Mattkilla420's Hempy Bucket grow!!{OLD}

"All you touch and all you see is all you'll ever be."-
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 04-20-2012, 09:15 PM
mattkilla420's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Estados Unidos
Posts: 185
Default watts....

im loving the watts here. dropped a 32 watter in here today to help out with light.!!!
__________________
---The newbie with the dewbie---
Mattkilla420
K.I.S.S.- A new Experience!(CURRENT)

Mattkilla420's Hempy Bucket grow!!{OLD}

"All you touch and all you see is all you'll ever be."-
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL