Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 10:17 PM
BucketBong

Great thread ty Kiwi. Funnily enough my best grows under 3000 watts were when I kept a MH as the centre light and didnt use 3 HPS lamps until they were 4 weeks into flowering. The plants in the mixed light used to have the best buds in quality and size. Gracias mate and a very useful experiment. Very healthy looking plants .
Old 12-30-2011, 11:04 PM
Kangalunacy

Thumbs up

Hi KG
thats one beautiful garden
looks like we should be taking grow tips from you
KL
Old 12-31-2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketBong View Post
Great thread ty Kiwi. Funnily enough my best grows under 3000 watts were when I kept a MH as the centre light and didnt use 3 HPS lamps until they were 4 weeks into flowering. The plants in the mixed light used to have the best buds in quality and size. Gracias mate and a very useful experiment. Very healthy looking plants .
I'm doing a 3 light tent fairly soon, with a mh as the middle light. I'm really not sure whether to go for a 250w mh or 400w mh. I always thought to use the 400w mh with 2x 1kw hps. But again it's more what bulbs I can source.. and this is after I setup the 1kw hps tent.

I really want one of those sunpulse UV bulbs for the middle light. 10k i think they are. We'll see what they and customs say though..

Thanks for your kind words I will pester you all with photos throughout 2012
Old 12-31-2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangalunacy View Post
Hi KG
thats one beautiful garden
looks like we should be taking grow tips from you
KL
No I can do far, far better. I just had the option of chucking them into flower instead of keeping it as a veg room so I jumped at it. The little soil pots aren't the best, hydro will be up and running soon.

Drain to waste pumice. Trying to figure out how much pumice to use under a 1kw

Trying to source my own nutes so I don't have to use canna but I have to run a comparison between them so I know that my nutes aren't holding me back. I've had an expert look at my formula and he seemed to think it would be fine though..