Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 13. Greenhouse

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2007, 07:36 PM

Question which seeds do i buy???

been thinking about my next adventure 4 next year
my greenhouse is 6ft by 4ft and i believe the law states ( uk ) i can grow 3 plants b4 i get done 4 cultivation i need an early finisher because gh has no electric ect so cant keep her warm
the question is WHAT SEEDS DO I BUY
please advise
toot
Old 09-11-2007, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toottiefruittie View Post
my greenhouse is 6ft by 4ft and i believe the law states ( uk ) i can grow 3 plants b4 i get done 4 cultivation i need an early finisher because gh has no electric ect so cant keep her warm
please advise
toot
Personally if i was gonna go for a greenhouse seed,i would go with Shanti's Shark Shock thats just my personal choice though.
i have,nt grown her yet myself, but it would definitley be my first choice of seed for a GreeenHouse.
Also check out Shanti's pics and videos of his giant Greenhouses toottiefruitti for a real eye opener some of the best plants i have ever seen.
i,m sure some of the others will chime in that have grown the Mr Nice strains in the greenhouse,but again this would be my choice.hope that helps hashish.

Heres a link to the Shark Shock
http://www.mrnice.nl/dhtml/strains.php?id=32
Old 09-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Scorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by toottiefruittie View Post
please advise
toot
Hi toottiefruittie,
Early Queen is the early plant from MNS,good mold resistance and will finish in the uk's short wet climate.
Shit will do well ,but mold could set in if your GH airflow exhaust is not adequate.
Devil is recommended for outdoors/greenhouse and is mid range in the early dept,also the yields are said to be quite high under the sun.
Critical Mass is the heavy weight,but again mold could ruin a late harvest if airflow is low and himidity gets too high.
these are just what i would focus on if going outdoors in a wet cooler climate.

dont over look Spice,cause Hawaii is quite wet too,but much warmer obviously.

peace
Old 09-11-2007, 11:43 PM
JessE

Basically anything in the Indica range from MNS would do, its really about what you are after personally. If a quick flowering variety is what you're after, the Early Queen is a good place to start. Shanti is said to have pulled 5crops of a year maybe even more with the EQ using darkening methods.

The Shark Shock is an excellent variety, as is Medicine Man. You cant go wrong with either variety. I have yet to try spice, but I have them waiting in the wings. When you're growing in a greenhouse, your options open up just a little more then what one would normally have.

If speed was a critical factor, I would definitely go with either Shark Shock or Medicine Man because of what they bring to the table over all. Some phenos will take longer then others, but the plant you seek is definitely within those varietys.

Good luck, nothing from the Mr. Nice range is just okay. Its all superior and wouldnt be on the menu if it was just average.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:33 AM
hempy

hi all theres a few realy you could do med man / black widow / eq x hz / even af x hz quiet a few as your in a greenhouse you can do a little longer flowering lines also to what others could do out doors.

As you can only grow 3 plants you could say grow 3 huge plants so im not sure if you can say start a few indoors veg them take clones as they sex and you know wich are fem then take the clones out to be done.

If you could then why not try something like say Mangohaze or SSH as clones will normaly come in a lot faster than the seed mum will but its realy up to what type of smoke your looking for lots to realy go with as i and others have sugested maybe also take a look in the strain guide.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:29 PM

Thumbs up

thanks every1 will take all advise onboard
does any1 know what sweettooth come up like in gh
Old 09-12-2007, 06:43 PM

Hey Bud
I,ve got a SWT#3 going at the moment it was a hard decision between her and Blockhead, she's next though, as she's patientley sitting beside her soaker cup lol.
She seems slow but her structure is good,i only threw two seeds down for this one,but one was mega slow in growth so she was culled .
I tried to clone her but they failed aswell.
She has only been in vegg for around 3 weeks,she's a short squat plant with plenty of vigor.
When the gallery gets back up and running,i,lle try to get a few pics of this girl up for ya toottiefruittie if that would help you any ,but she is a well known seed so i,m sure you will get more responding to your question here soon,but what i,ve seen so far i can only say i,m happy.
Goodluck tf and take care, and remember that Dolomite lime at the weekend lol.
Hashish
Old 12-16-2007, 12:10 AM

cheers every1
been given a mixed bunch ov seeds

white window X supperbud

cheese X supperbud

and got some blueburry and buublegum seeds coming 2 me b4 nxt yr

dont think i will be doing a grow at hm nxt yr as wife has got all para on me but got 2 take in wat she says lucky 2 get away with me smokin lol
Old 12-16-2007, 11:41 AM

Hey toottiefruittie Shit and Walkabout both do well in the gh in the UK iv grown them both with great results, but if its a wet summer mould will always be a issue.
i believe the law states ( uk ) i can grow 3 plants b4 i get done 4 cultivation
I dont know where you heard that but its not true at all...Peace
Old 12-23-2007, 07:15 PM

''i believe the law states ( uk ) i can grow 3 plants b4 i get done 4 cultivation''

I dont think its true either..I think in the UK the law doesn't state specifically a limit in the number of plants.Its up to the court I think to decide if you are personal grower or commercial and it depends on many factors..