Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 12. Outdoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 01:59 PM

Smile G13xHaze So Easy To Reveg- Don't Waste Yer Stumps

Thanks MJP
I Was Originally Planning To Grow Some Clones In My Tent But Was Let Down For Some Reason
So, Being Summer And Having No Yummies In There I Will Just Place By Garden Door And Use It As A Force Flowering Tent
I'll Be Concentrating On The MNS Varieties And Who Knows , The G13xHaze Might End Up Getting Me High ( It Does'nt Compare To Sh*t Or Ortega , The Growthreads , Or Lack Of Clearly Show This)
I Like My Indicas , Always Have
Like This Gods Grapefruit ( Lonestar ) I Enjoyed A Few Years Ago, Or These Uniform Texas Heathers ( Soma Lavender X Breeder Steve Sweetooth )
JKP
Old 05-28-2012, 02:42 PM

Best of luck mate, you should get some good results from that selection of strains.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:42 PM

Default Energy- Don't Forget To Pace Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmergiles View Post
Best of luck mate, you should get some good results from that selection of strains.
Thanks farmergiles
Last Summer I Grew Some CBD Testers ( Z6- The Remedy ) And Concluded It Was'nt Suitable For The Inclement Weather That North Wales Is Known For ( But Then Again I Had No Problems Growing Chemo Haze Outdoors In 2004 ) Global Warming Or Something ?, I Don't Know Why Our Summers Are Getting Shorter. But Force Flowering Is Now An Annual Task To Trigger Early Flowering ( Pictured Is A Turkish Plant Force Flowered And Other Image Of Untreated Turkish)
Prior To My Last Indoor Tent Grow Of MNS G13xHaze ( F2's ) I Had Taken A Diversion By Growing Blue Chem, Psychosis x Sour Deisel, And Casey Jones From Clones.
Needless To Say I Had A Few Days Of Disorientation And Dribbled In Public. Even Going To The Store Was A Problem
Saying That, The Ortega I Grew Two Years Ago Did Allow Me The Sleep And Muscle Relaxant I Had Been Looking Forever To Find ( L.U.I And Ortega Are Familiar As Stressbusters And Insomniacs Friend, I.M.O
So I'll Be Concentrating Primarily At The MNS Strains And Will, From Time To Time Mention The Other Testers I Am Trying
JKP
P.S; Always Bend Your Knees And Keep Heavy Items Close When Lifting . You Only Have One Back So Look After It
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pop up cover.jpg (27.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg BoxingATurkForTwelveHours-June19.jpg (49.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg AliBaba-SingleLeafSativa.jpg (68.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg ActuallyCloningInsideBuddysBrain.jpg (42.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg C-Haze- 2004- Wet North Wales 2004.jpg (468.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg KDChemoHaze-indoorandoutdoor-2005.jpg (140.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg TRC-KQ- Late Oct.jpg (953.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg SSH-August- first mns grow.jpg (489.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Mommabent-20year20old20Trunk.jpg (65.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Blue Chem- New Growth- Day 57.jpg (81.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg A Question Of Taste- Top Drawer Herb.jpg (905.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 05-28-2012, 04:02 PM

Smile Last Summers Outdoor Test- 53rd Parralel

Dear Me
Don't Know How I Managed To Forget To Post Up Image Of Last Years Mr Nice " The Remedy "
Enjoy
JKP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MNS- The Remedy- Z Series-2011.jpg (1.00 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Z7- Outdoor The Remedy- CBD-MNS- 2011.jpg (875.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Main Cola- The Remedy- Project Z- Aug 23.jpg (131.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF7128.JPG (313.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF7114.jpg (570.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg MNS-Resin Seeds-CBD Crew- Z7- The Remedy-2011.jpg (660.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Joe King Park; 05-28-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-28-2012, 07:13 PM

good job !
they are beautiful .
i hope you'll have the same this summer !

peace
mani
Old 05-28-2012, 08:15 PM

Default MNS Merde Et Ortega, Ooo La La

Merci manivelle.
My French Is Quite Rusty And Mostly Self Taught From Reading Labels In Canada ( Quebecois People Are Very Much Like The Welsh, Who Were At One Time The Indiginous People Of The U.K, And Language And Cultures Under Threat ).
Whilst I Was In Amsterdam The Last Time I Managed To Aquire Four Soft Secrets . NL
All Were In Different Languages And The French Version Seemed To Have The Least Advertising
Is This Because The French Gov't Are Stricter About Cannabis ?,
The French Brought Cannabis Into Europe Where It Was Prefered To The Mindbending Absinthe That Was Encouraging Sailors To Chop Off Their Ears!
Teashops Started Popping Up Everywhere, Painted Vividly In Blue And Paintings Of Naked Ladies Became The Trendy Place To Be And The Tearooms Even Had An Effect On Both Alcohol Abuse And Opium Addiction
I Really Love The South Of France And Its Laid Back Atmosphere
France Is Also On The 49th Parralel And Jetstream , Just Like Vancouver Island Where I Started Growing In 1983 ( When The Gold Seal Ran Out ) And Hydro Shops Were Popping Up.
Growing Now Up On The 53rd Llwn - penllyn .com I Do Find It More Of A Challenge . But A Challenge Is Always Positive.
Exercise Is Good ; Here , After Germination In Shot Glass I Pour Cracked Seeds Into Middle Of Propagator And Then Seperate What Looks Like Spilt Noodles, Lol.
I Can Patiently Seperate Them And Place Spaced Out Seedlings In Heated Propagator.
Although My Mrs Loves My Herb She Does'nt Like Growing ( She Does'nt Know What She's Missing )
Anyways Here Goes My Final Grow Of Lemon Larry x Smurf (#4's) That Are Going Along The Riverside Using A Wick Technique From Article By Famous Old Grower , Barge
Salut manivelle
JKP
Old 05-28-2012, 09:07 PM

Thumbs up All Seeds Germinate, MNS Virility, Always Amazes -36Hrs

Three Strains , 100% Germination In Under Two Days. 2009 Seeds That Are So Virile More Often Than Not Have That Hybrid Vigour That Makes For Compact Phat Resin Machines. D.O.B= 28th May 2012
The Ortega And Sh*t Are Going On And Staying On The Deck Throughout The Summer. I Have Two Feminised Chem Dawg Seedlings That Also Have A Spot On Deck
The Big G13xHaze Will Blend In Nicely With The Bamboo.
Good Gay GM1; I've Planted In The Ground Before. Then I Tried Planting In 65 Litre Tubs, Half Submerged In Ground.
Nowadays I Use Tubs With Handles And Slide Plants On Corriboard, This Is Done So I Can Force Flower Or Move In Emergency
Some Of My Old Threads Show Of This Technique And I'll Be Using Plenty Of Pictorials To Help Explain My Methods Of Madness.
But Having Fun Is Mandatory, Lol
JKP
I'll Post Images Of Transplanted Seedlings Tomorrow.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:21 AM

Lightbulb Thread Subscription

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Looking fantastic man! How do I subscribe? I haven't figured that out.
Well, It's Dawn ( Howdy Bro )
If You Travel Back Up To The Top Of This Page , Or Skip That, Below The Manage Attachments You'll See A Box That Says Do Not Subscribe. Click On It And Chose If You Want Pop Up Of New Post Or Emailed Notification ( I Think You Have Three - Five Different Options.
Failing That Theres Also A Subscription Button At Top Of Page
Learn Something New Every Day, That Way We Remain Perpetual Newbies
Oh, And Dawn ; I'll Be Setting Up A Private Gallery For My Cyber Mates So Stay Tuned For When I Launch It
12;55 a.m = 19 Degrees, Clear Skies
Been A Long, Long Day But Dried G13xHaze ( MNS ) Is No Sleeper Strain, It's Get Up And Grow.
Question For Any Old Schoolers; Using 90 % Perlite / 10 % Soil / 15 Litre Container And Topspin 13 mm Dripper
Can I Use Perlite Instead Of Rockwool For Hydroponic Applications ?
I Have Used It Before For Indoor Applications And It Worked Great. Of Course It Needed Support ( Using A Yo-Yo Plant Hanger )
Would Like To Add A Quirky Hydroponic System On Deck To Play With
Images Of Seedlings Being Added After Morpheus Does His Thing
Heres a 60 Litre Container Type I Used To Adopt
JKP
Old 05-29-2012, 03:16 AM

Default Sh*t; This Will Be My Second Grow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Subscribed with email alerts. Thank you for the coaching on this.

I noticed you grow a shit quite a bit. Why is that? You've got me exited and I will be popping the other half of the pack I have. Can you describe your experience with shit and also the phenos you find in it?
Hi Dawn
Actually I Only Grew It The Once And Did/nt Manage To Reveg Or Take A Clone. I Had Germination Problems Of The Ten Seeds , But I Still Managed 5 Females
I,m Sure The Plants Would Have Done Better Indoors Under 2x600,s Than Outdoors ( Max, Cannabis Plants Can Only Absorb 4000 Watts Worth Of Lumens Before Reflecting The Rest.
Sometimes We'd Go Without Sunshine For Two Weeks Making The Plants Stretch ( Something Bending Branches Can Easily Cure), I Bent All The Lower Branches Of My Best MNS Sh*t, Which Helped A Lot.
I,m Going To Plan On Planting The MNS Sh*t First, Followed By Ortega And Chemdawg Fem's
Could Have Bought John Innes Perlite For Over 8.00 For A 20 Litre Bag, Or, 12.00 For The 100 Litre Bag
Using Perlite In Hydro Pots ? ( Passive Hydroponics ) What Do You Think. Before Rockwool And Tampons, Hydroponisists Would Use Perlite And Vermiculite As Hydroponic Mediums. Gravel Was Also Used In Place Of LECA, Or Clay Pebbles
Feed Would Be By Gentle Dripper
Righty Then
Going To Try Get Some Shut Eye
Nos Dda Pawb
JKP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ChemohazeandB13seed-_53rd-N_Wales-2004.jpg (205.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg FamiliarPhoto-GrowingWelsh-DecadeLa.jpg (45.2 KB, 19 views)
Old 05-29-2012, 08:20 AM

Thumbs up Seeds Arrived Three Days Ago ,

And They've All Germinated And Are All Set To Pop Out The Perlite I'm Using In Old Heated Propogator
Heres A Pictorial Of Seeds Grown With Paper Towel And Two Plates
JKP