Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 11. Seedlings and clones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 01:26 AM

Default Seed Hookup

If anyone has some extra seeds that you aren't going use, I can provide a warm and loving home for them

PM me if you can drop some in the mail, don't need anything special or exotic.

Feel free to surprise me.

I'll be happy to share some of the yield with ya if you like.

Sue
Old 09-08-2010, 03:20 AM

I'm pretty sure asking for seeds from members is frowned upon.Lots of places to order from without putting members at risk,legal or not.Just make your own crosses and you will have plenty of seeds.Peace
Old 09-08-2010, 06:34 AM

No!,

and stop begging!.

Thats three times in two posts you have been told the same.

#

Last edited by "#"; 09-08-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:00 PM

Hi Dirtnasty, welcome to the Mr Nice forum.

Hey it's a definitely a big NO-NO to ask for seeds from members, and even more of a big NO-NO to offer to share your crop with members here on the forums. After all, who is to say that there aren't cops on here just waiting to get you with a classic case of entrapment? I'm not saying that there are cops on here, I'm just highlighting a possibility. It's for your own safety that this is not permitted.

You can buy seeds from the 'Strains' section at the top of the page. If your short of cash I would recommend buying a pack of 'Shit', it's very reasonably priced and you will enjoy the results.

Peace.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:00 PM

did u join the forum to ask for seeds? I find it hard to believe you would have your first post about free seeds! If you had stuck around for awhile and talked to members privately you might of had a chance of a kind member helping...welcome to the forum and please stop asking for seeds, its rather rude imho BECAUSE it was your first post! Again welcome with love but please start saving for a pack of Shit, Dreamtime, etc which are very very very affordable to anyone on a tight budget...price at MNS does not dictate quality so buy a less expensive pack or save up money for a high end pick like SSH, Nev's Haze, etc which are a bit expensive but worth every penny!
Old 09-09-2010, 02:30 AM

Other boards do not allow asking for seeds.

I don't see the big deal to be honest, there are pigs and crap around but it takes nothing to put a few seeds in an envelope and drop it in the mail.

No big deal really, I thought it would be a cool thing, I guess not.

I used to throw seeds away all the time before I grew, so no biggie, no reason to get your panties in a bunch over it.

I plan on growing several male plants with the idea to harvest the seeds and spread them around. I plan on dropping them in wooded areas and anywhere else for that matter.

I would also have no problem sending anyone some seeds, if anyone is interested, give me a few months and I should have some.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:42 AM

Sent Shanti a PM, see what he/she says.

Peace
Old 09-09-2010, 02:54 AM
Banned

he isnt a freekin hermie

was good to contact him
Old 09-09-2010, 02:58 AM

Dam dats fuckn ballsy.
But to dispel incorrect information about MNS using different plants or better plants coming from more original seed is just false...It may be smart to remind most of you who do not know that since the beginning of plant work for MNS and other companies all mother and father plants were always controlled and put into production by myself as Nevil lives on the other side of the world and Howard does not do the plants.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:53 AM
Scorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnasty View Post
Other boards do not allow asking for seeds.

I don't see the big deal to be honest, there are pigs and crap around but it takes nothing to put a few seeds in an envelope and drop it in the mail.

No big deal really, I thought it would be a cool thing, I guess not.

I used to throw seeds away all the time before I grew, so no biggie, no reason to get your panties in a bunch over it.

I plan on growing several male plants with the idea to harvest the seeds and spread them around. I plan on dropping them in wooded areas and anywhere else for that matter.

I would also have no problem sending anyone some seeds, if anyone is interested, give me a few months and I should have some.
Is someone cooking Bacon?
I smell pork!