Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 11. Seedlings and clones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 03:38 PM

Hi Resin,

Have you ever tried soaking seeds in that solution? I wonder if it would help with the stubborn ones.

Bh
Old 06-16-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Maxi Crop is excellent for seed soaking for germination of seeds. I don't soak the seeds, I just add the seeds to the medium and have never had a problem with seed germination using this method, just don't over water them.
Thx Resin,
Just want to make sure I understand. You don't soak seeds, just plant and water with the Maxi Crop solution? I have never really had a problem with germination, I don't soak either, use the paper towel method between to saucers in a warm cupbord. Get cracks within 12 hours and tails shortly there after. Sometimes though you get those stubborn ones, either old or a certain strain. I skuff, etc. but the light bulb went off in my head while reading this thread.

I'm definately going to try it with clones. I grow in soil and have tried many different cloning techs, never really had a problem. I have also rooted in just water, some cuts work better then others, but I love the simplicity and the space saving. If the Maxi Crop gives it a boost...all the better.

Thx again,
Bh
Old 06-17-2012, 07:18 PM

Thx Resin, that's interesting. Another thing to try...I'm glad it's Spring...
Old 06-21-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Then put in cool place 72 degrees (more females) Higher temps (more males) 80 degrees and above. Always works for me.
Hi Resin,

This has been puzzling me ever since I read it. You get these kinds of results consistantly when you play with temperature in germination?

It reminds of sex determination in alligators, lol.

Bh
Old 06-25-2012, 02:36 PM

Great tips! Hope to try this in the future. Ive always just use clonex rooting hormone, it works fine
Old 08-05-2012, 12:54 PM

Hi guys!

BLB51 want to start posting here at the Forum again since it seems like it has calm down alot the latest weeks..Let hopes it stays like that.

I bought a small bag of Maxi Crop looooooong time ago,well i tought it was time to try and use it as the ONLY nutrient to my Z6 F2:s seeds that i made last year.I have only used MC for the whole 2.5 month of vegging under 4x36watt Fluros..they are now around 80-->1m tall and look really nice..Repotted them last week and the added Worm poo,and 3 diffrent Bat Guano poo that i can easly find here in Thailand.
And they love it,every two weeks i might give them some MC,other then that NOTHING but water.

I took (mostly for fun)a few cuttings of the fastest flower/growing lady (out of 12 seeds popped i got 8 ladys)put some MC in a shotglas and some water.Put them outside so they have around 12 hours of light,shaded light..and every leave is still green and lush..MC i s good shit that's for sure.And very hard to burn those fragile seedlings..cheap too..

So i'm with Resin on this one,it seems to work very good and pics are comming later,well that is if my camera is worth the repairing..

We will see if Batguano,worm poo and a dash now and then of MC during flowering is enough or not..

Take care guys...//BLB51

Do everything in moderation,even moderation.God bless...//BLB51

Choose Positive
People,places,events just "are".
They have no meaning until YOU give them meaning.
You choose how to react to it and what it will mean to you.
Good,bad,beautiful,ugly,indiffrent.You choose.
Why choose negative when you can just as easily choose posistive?