Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 1. About this website

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 11:20 PM
Banned

G`day Folks

Irony is lost in translation it seems ....
The post relating to this issue has been deleted @ IC . It was a sarcastic poke at some of the characters here @ MNS . It had Super mods appointed , Bushweed in charge of the largest plants comp for 2011 [which he named himself as winner ] and Kanga in charge of Bonsai grows forum ..... . And other ridiculous speculations .
Some folks might have misunderstood the Australian sense of humour .
As exhibited by some of my compadres from the antipodes .

Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud .
Old 01-28-2012, 01:28 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G`day Folks

Irony is lost in translation it seems ....
The post relating to this issue has been deleted @ IC . It was a sarcastic poke at some of the characters here @ MNS . It had Super mods appointed , Bushweed in charge of the largest plants comp for 2011 [which he named himself as winner ] and Kanga in charge of Bonsai grows forum ..... . And other ridiculous speculations .
Some folks might have misunderstood the Australian sense of humour .
As exhibited by some of my compadres from the antipodes .

Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud .
I thort it was funny that it was deleted my self and hempy for super-mod ha well you dont wont to wish for that as it mite come true and then what you ask ? Do you really need me to tell you the answer lol.

You guys love taking the piss out of people yet if the piss taking was turned back on you lot you lot would find it far from funny heres an idea why not start treating people with the same respect you your selfs would like to be treated with and you mite just find it coming back your way.

As for seed trading it has been going on and lots of you dont like been told to stop it fact i find you talking for the author of this post odd elmer and it almost looks like your trying to cover something up here i read that post in question and nothing from it gave me the impression of a seed swap meet.

The only thing i got from that post and some of the peoples replies in that thread and the other that was locked over at icmag was people rubbishing fellow members and people blaming others for what they them selfs were doing.

So the question remains seed swap meet were and when and whats being traded as its no longer a secret the lest you lot could do is put up a list of whats on offer so we can determine if its even worth looking into lol.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:41 AM
coop

its pretty simple
Shanti's not going to facilitate some sort of international conspiracy. Like he said do it elsewhere. out of sight out of mind.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:48 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop View Post
its pretty simple
Shanti's not going to facilitate some sort of international conspiracy. Like he said do it elsewhere. out of sight out of mind.
What international conspiracy ?.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:49 AM
coop

facilitating trades between A, B, C in countries where its against the law.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:01 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop View Post
facilitating trades between A, B, C in countries where its against the law.
Coop well when people post asking were and when is the next seed swap meet in Mr nice it makes one ask were and how did this person come to this information and conclusion.

Then to have a member post and say he must of got the idea from a set post thats now deleted at a different site well i and others read that post i can tell you it had no such reference to any such thing so one must ask whats going on.

Sites and people have been targeted and closed for such things fellas you do relies this.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:25 AM
hempy

I dont think any one cares what any one does in there privet lifes or away from the site but when things are done in a sloppy way and it gets out theres a problem in what ever people are doing.

It looks bad if people think that a site is allowing seed swaps when there not and it will only draw attention to the site.

If people are going do it then do it smarter and away from the site and by doing so your not putting the site and the sites members at risk.

I dont care what people do in there privet lifes why should i just be smart about what ever your doing.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
I dont think any one cares what any one does in there privet lifes or away from the site but when things are done in a sloppy way and it gets out theres a problem in what ever people are doing.

It looks bad if people think that a site is allowing seed swaps when there not and it will only draw attention to the site.

If people are going do it then do it smarter and away from the site and by doing so your not putting the site and the sites members at risk.

I dont care what people do in there privet lifes why should i just be smart about what ever your doing.
Coops point is valid, especially coming from a us (possibly NA) enforcement point of view.

It doesn't matter if people care or don't care what people do in private, if in a public way that private trade is initiated on this or any site, they will implicate the site.

It's like what sopa was trying to do and what the US is known for. Anyone who can categorize Marc Emery as the worlds largest drug dealer because of a formula to translate every single seed into a plant weight, has no problem 1st making the international conspiracy charge and the aiding and abetting charge (at the very least) for the not-involved officially website.

Let me state that I AGREE with what you said,
Quote:
I am merely talking about coops point in the abstract. Peace
But now they won't pay it no mind

'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
And now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order

But it's all just an echo of what they've been told

America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

Old 01-28-2012, 06:57 AM

You guy's talking about attention? A few months ago people where meeting here who had more jail time put together then my grandpa had years to live. Lot of them from "green merchant" times. And it was international.

I bet my bony ass, this forum allready has "attention". Probably since it opened.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:33 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOpe View Post
You guy's talking about attention? A few months ago people where meeting here who had more jail time put together then my grandpa had years to live. Lot of them from "green merchant" times. And it was international.

I bet my bony ass, this forum allready has "attention". Probably since it opened.

Every sites monitored there not interested in a person growing a few plants for there meds nOpe but they sure would be interested in a seed swap meet wouldn't they so why you even trying to defend this.

Niemand I knew what coop was saying and if people remembered what happened after CW/ OG fell they would be acting different.

And yet the question remains why would a member openly post and ask when the next seed swap is on.
Closed Thread