Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 1. About this website

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 08:33 PM

Default !admini help! -photo capacity maxxed out!!

hey all, hey admini.. i was wonderin if there is a solution or a fix to the photo capacity issue? i think a few members have set up a new profile to get round this problem, but i was hoping y'all had strings and buttons that could solve this as individual cases arise.. thanks for your time, bud! . .. .jj
Old 05-28-2011, 04:01 AM
itsbenfun

A much needed thread JJ, not everyone does grow journals but for people who do a photo capacity of 100 leaves one in dilema... do i start a new account/handle? or do i erase all my old pics and leave old journals with no pics?

Hmm what to do? As i am nearing this dilema currently...

The simple solution is just start a new account.
Old 05-28-2011, 04:51 AM
itsbenfun

Howdy Elmer,

Yep you got it bro, dont want anyone getting there panties all bunched up over starting a new handle lol. I suppose in my case i could follow what hollywood does with their movie sequals...itsbenfun2, or maybe itsbenfunagain. Im open for suggestions! Just kidding of coarse, with out a doubt admini has a button to increase photo capacity apon request or at least i hope he does.

Cheers
Old 05-28-2011, 06:32 AM

I use the 'photos' button, next to 'user cp' button, at the top of the page, goto my albums. And there's unlimited storage for pictures...
I found this out after having the same problems...
Hope this helps fellas
Peace
BL
Old 05-28-2011, 07:37 AM

Thumbs up

unlimited ; gotta love it
jkp
Old 05-28-2011, 08:01 AM

Default mirages and other hidden streams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G`day IBF

I`m sure admini will sort you out JJ . I certainly wouldn`t want to be offside with you during your wake athon bro . lol

Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud .
hahaha!!!! nice!! i'm really quite a pleasant chap! lol freakin lol... wait, so -unlimited!?!? a desert spring? joy unbounding! ever awakening! ever good acid trippin fun!!!

ask, n it shall be b given, eh? cheers billy, fun, joe, Elmer.. . .. .jlolingj

to celebrate, heres some pics that have nothing to do with anything but the freedom to do so..!!

Last edited by jondojoando; 05-28-2011 at 08:18 AM.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Lightbulb

Hello

the gallery you mention is the Forum-profile gallery (which has a limit, as you mention).

We have a community gallery with no limits - defenetly the best solution here for managing your photos:
A community photo gallery - MNS forum photo galleries

Upload your photos here:
http://www.mrnice.nl/photos/uploadphoto.php

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.

The Desiderata - Max Ehrmann in the 1920s

Basic community rules for the Mr Nice Seedbank forum

Old 05-28-2011, 02:37 PM

but the thing is if they go to a community gallery the site obtains owership am I correct?
Old 05-28-2011, 05:41 PM

hey HDN
the problem with ownership of pictures is that in order for you to get any compensation for them being used by others you need to do 3 things. 1, prove that you own the rights to them, 2, identify yourself, and 3, prove that their unlawful usage cost you financially. In light of this, even if they are watermarked, and in your gallery, and listed as copyrights reserved (as mine are), then its still gonna be difficult for you to protect them. The icmag site is copyrighted and yet there are screen shots all over this site from that site. A clear breach of copyright, yet even that site doesn't seem to be complaining about it due to the hassle of it all. So the best way is to keep the resolution down to a level that allows them to be used on a computer screen, but that would look poor in a magazine for instance. ie the standard size they are stored in your gallery, but not the full size that they are stored in the community gallery unless you are happy to be creating the possibility of theft by publications unknown. So if you're going to upload them to the community gallery, you may want to consider downgrading the resolution a little first.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:42 PM

so much red tape and it could all be avoided by offering private user gallerys the very fact they arent offered with unlimited space makes ya wonder