Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 1. About this website

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 07:11 PM
Banned

Im not here for that im just here to convesrate with friends and to discuss aspects and situations in the marijuana industry sure if i learn some things along the way ( knowledge is power) but a lot of friends I met over the last 20 years are here and i enjoy talking with them again everyone was separated for a while and now there back right here on this MNS forum. But you no what I have been learning more about breeding aspect of cultivating marijuana. But Ive definatly grown my share in and outdoor more than most now im giving back to the industry by running a medical marijuana business and making sure people who need thier medicine can get it . for both patients and caregiver all that stuff about senior member wasnt meant to upset anyone I was just trying to be one of the guys

RIMMEO
Old 11-20-2010, 08:31 PM

most of us are eager and willing to absorb any positive vibrations you may be sending...
Old 11-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimmeo View Post
Im not here for that im just here to convesrate with friends and to discuss aspects and situations in the marijuana industry sure if i learn some things along the way ( knowledge is power) but a lot of friends I met over the last 20 years are here and i enjoy talking with them again everyone was separated for a while and now there back right here on this MNS forum. But you no what I have been learning more about breeding aspect of cultivating marijuana. But Ive definatly grown my share in and outdoor more than most now im giving back to the industry by running a medical marijuana business and making sure people who need thier medicine can get it . for both patients and caregiver all that stuff about senior member wasnt meant to upset anyone I was just trying to be one of the guys

RIMMEO
meh ,,,,,
your a senior member now so its all good

i seen some damn fine posts from you while you worked your way up so welcome to the "one of the guys club"
Old 11-28-2010, 04:32 PM

There's a club!!! A FREAKIN' CLUB!!! And all I do is lurk. Damn, I shoulda known.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:24 PM
Banned

72 more posts and your in billybob
Old 12-03-2010, 09:06 PM

Talking Hey Look at Me!

Now Im a Senior Member too. I remember when i became a Senior in High school, I got a good case of Senioritus
There was a big park with a river running thru it, and giant black Oak trees across from My school. We used to cut class , go climb the trees and smoke Thai and colombian way up high. We got so stoned 25 feet off the ground up in the tree, that we were hanging on for dear life. couldnt climb down, was too high. We would get stuck up there sometimes 2-3 hours. depending on the potentcy of the weed. That was 1975. Our favorite tree is still there. We named it the Philosophy Tree.

Last edited by Dr. Purpur; 12-03-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Purpur View Post
Now Im a Senior Member too. I remember when i became a Senior in High school, I got a good case of Senioritus
There was a big park with a river running thru it, and giant black Oak trees across from My school. We used to cut class , go climb the trees and smoke Thai and colombian way up high. We got so stoned 25 feet off the ground up in the tree, that we were hanging on for dear life. couldnt climb down, was too high. We would get stuck up there sometimes 2-3 hours. depending on the potentcy of the weed. That was 1975. Our favorite tree is still there. We named it the Philosophy Tree.
to funny , i would have said you went to school with me , but my highschool days were ten years later , we had kids climbing trees to smoke who would sit there for hours each time , we called them tree ppl because of it

with my luck i woulda fallen out and been too stoned to realise i broke an arm or leg so id do my smoking on the ground
Old 12-04-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygee624 View Post
Ohhhhh so that's how it works ,i feel much better now,seriously,its awesome to have some of the best,to gain knowledge from.on to the grail.
I hear everytime you ask a question on which Greenhouse Seeds feminized line is the most potent and tasty you get a deduction of 10 points ...
Old 12-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Banned

Smile deduction

No its 25 points
Old 12-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Breeder and moderator

Hi All

well i was wondering for some time why there was a thread called ranking, so i finally read through it mostly...

Let me remind those who maybe lost the point of the site, it is quality not quantity we deal in. So once you become a member be it toddler, member or senior or whatever it says(never even checked it) you are a member of the MNS fraternity. If you read alot you are as equal to the guys who just pump up their posting levels by saying hi to everyone. There is no barometer of success only the last post you make...

So try to imagine a world where you did not have to worry about money or lo^ve or ego or food or ...what would you do and are you talking about it? Then you will be on the right road imo, so do not get preoccupied with this statistically facade too much. Make me proud and our community by helping us all gain the respectability for the plant it deserves...be well and all the best sb

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl